The programme aims to mould and shape the role of graphic designers at the beginning of their professional careers. It is designed to combine technical, creative and conceptual skills to enable the participant to create designs that meet client requirements and solve a range of visual communications challenges. The participants are able to gain a sound understanding of design theory and practice and are able to analyse and synthesise information from a range of sources to generate design solutions.
- Interactive hands-on training for each student
- Classes are conducted during weekdays as well as weekends.
- Pre-scheduled group classes as well as individual classes are available.
- Individual class hours can be arranged at your convenience.
- For corporate clients, special arrangements can be made.