Sound knowledge and adequate experience in Information Technology are very important to withstand in the modern competitive world. The CompTIA A+ certification is a world recognized certification which can bring you a bright IT career. The course for this certification is mainly targeted to provide a wide knowledge on over all computer hardware and software aspects such as PC components, installation, configuration and maintenance. You will be well-trained to do all important operations in a computer. Further, you will be clearly demonstrated on how to do trouble shooting and repairing computer systems.
On your exams, you will be tested on the basic understanding and maintenance of desktop PC, laptops, printers and mobile devices. Additionally, the exam includes testing the understanding of operating system and maintenance.
It is the necessity to pass the following exams in order to receive the new CompTIA A+ certification. They are;
- CompTIA A+ 220-901
- CompTIA A+ 220-902
The course is mainly designed with the concerns to achieve the following aspects. The candidates will able to;
- assemble the components according to the customer requirements
- install, configure and maintain devices, PCs and software for end users
- understand the concept and aspects of networking and security/ forensics
- identify, resolve and document common hardware and software issues of a computer in a tactful way
- use troubleshooting skills at the right time
- provide appropriate support for the customers, satisfy them
- understand the background behind virtualization, desktop imaging and deployment