Cucumber is a framework used to write and execute high level descriptions about the functionality of your software. The most desired and accepted feature of Cucumber is to create the capability to write the descriptions in your native language using plain text. Among the available variety of human languages, Gherkin is the language used to write the description in Cucumber.
The software testing framework used for web development is Selenium. Selenium IDE is a record or playback tool providing more advantage to author tests without learning a test scripting language. This tool is used to write tests in different popular programming languages such as Java, C#, Perl, PHP, Python and Ruby providing a test domain specific language (Selenese).
This course will offer you great support and guidance to become a test analyst by making the proper path to achieve the relevant skills. Additionally, if you are so much interested to get experience after the completion of this course, you can participate in live projects for up to 2 months. You will be offered a reference from our project coordinator and this experience will help you to apply for appropriate jobs.
At the end of the course the candidate will be able to
- Identify the Target Test Items to be evaluated by the test effort
- Define the appropriate tests required and any associated Test Data
- Gather and manage the Test Data
- Evaluate the outcome of each test cycle
- Write feature files with scenarios for test projects,
- To implement the methods in Java and Ruby languages,
- Design test frameworks in order to effectively drive the testing team,
- Implement automation test framework using Page Object Model and Page Factory,
- Create cucumber HTML test reports,
- Create datab driven test cases to use excel or databases for test data,
- Use Jenkins Continuous Integration Server to build your test,
- Apply the testing skills in work place effectively, and
- Use an automation testing platform “testenium.com”, without having to install any testing tools on the computer